March 30, 2011
Once the sand got into her flip flops she wanted to be carried. Then we put her down and she played with the sand while staying in the same position to make sure she didn’t have to move. Her toes were like that for about 20 minutes. Hehehe!
It was a beautiful day, but chilly at times. This kept the water cold. So there wasn’t much swimming, but more playing, building sand castles, gathering sea shells and just having a great time!
Until next time…
Have a great week!
February 1, 2011
I have none. I want one, just one. I’m too afraid to have to commit to a tattoo for the rest of my lift, but there is ONE I really want. One that I KNOW I can live with FOREVER. I want my baby girl’s name on the inside of my wrist. I’ve had weird looks from close friends and relatives, but I want it. One day, until then…here is a picture of my best friends tattoo, which I love and I think it is sooo pretty! I’ve seen different tattoos..on-line, in person, in pictures, but this is my absolute favorite! Don’t you love it? You should see the detail in the sword the Geisha is holding!
January 28, 2011
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup water
- food coloring
Directions (along with numbered pictures above)
- Gather your ingredients
- Mix first four ingredients in a pan
- Add water and mix well. Cook over medium heat and stir constantly for 3 –5 minutes.
- Dough will become difficult to stir and get clumpy. (I only had to heat it for a minute by the time it became clumpy)
- Remove from the stove and knead for about 5 minutes. Add food coloring during the kneading process.
- Store the play dough in covered plastic containers or plastic sandwich bags.
It was really easy and again, I found the recipe here: http://mommyfootprint.com/the-perfect-home-made-play-dough-recipe/
I've linked this to some of these parties.
January 26, 2011
January 23, 2011
What do you think? If you like it, let me know and I’ll make another one and do a tutorial as well.
I've linked to these parties some of these parties.